At the moment we have a fantastic suite at Rightway House, 105 ,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. We however desire to move promptly to our piece of property for which cause we gladly receive your support for our building committee.
The property which is located within a 100km radius from our current location will afford us the convenience of growth, structure and strategic positioning within the Lagos vicinity. We at the moment, have begun the funding of the property.
The Hebron Project Committee
The Church Building (Hebron) committee was constituted to perform the following tasks:
- To help the church in a successful transition process within the maximum space of four (04) years to migrate to its own God given property.
- Identifying the choice place consistent with the logistics and the vision image of the church.
- Strategically discovering ways by which sufficient funds can be pulled to meet up the necessary financial obligations.
- Rehabilitate or lead in the construction (as the case might be) process of the new property.
- Lead the church into the place at the turn of the completion on or before the expiration of the four year period/target.
- To advice the church on how the continual usage of the present church hall can be extended and ensure the tenancy obligations are met as necessary by proffering relevant ideas to raising the required funds to meet the obligation.
- To advice the church on any other relevant observation in the course of the dissemination of their assigned duties
Join us today !